What did I learn from this lock down ?........







1. Dr. Pravin Gore: BJP (bartan jhaado pocha) is no child's play. My respect to my wife has grown exponentially. Hats off to all the ladies ЁЯСПЁЯП╗ЁЯСПЁЯП╗





2) Dr. Manisha Bhutada - very positive and healthy interaction with my son and he has actually become my best friend.
Want him to be open honest but a grounded human being with moral values.




3) Dr. Sucheta Patil : Beautiful things I noticed Clear sky,fresh air,sunlight on the face,nature's beauty all around,enjoying kids' laughter,spending time with my loved ones,exploring myself as a mother,a life partner, a cook,a homemaker,rather than a doctor..






4) Dr. Jitendra Patil - WHAT IS MY PERSPECTIVE.. UNNECESSARY RAT RACE AND  AMBITIONS ARE A  WASTE OF PRECIOUS TIME, ENERGY AND MONEY...LIFE IS MORE SIMPLE,HAPPY AND BEAUTIFUL AND REQUIRES LESS MONEY  TO ENJOY THE  REAL  BEST  TIMES.. WILL NOW LOOK FOR LIVING FURTHER LIFE WITH LOTS  OF NATURES   ADVENTUROUS  TRIPS AND LOTS OF FUN TIME....   
                                                                     




5) Dr. Jayant Deokar - In life  ' Situation'  is the most important thing and   its only   ' situation '  that  matters,  nothing is right or wrong ,  good or bad...And  face the situation with patience and courage and  have a faith in you  and  its  not the end till everything is fine. This lockdown gave me the opportunity to spend time with my son...consecutive  42  days ..for the first time in last 6 years.... I enjoyed this holiday a lot





6) DrAnil Kanade-For me this lockdown has more goods than few bads. It taught me to STOP, WAIT and WATCH. I gained much needed patience. In addition, My son became my gym trainer n motivator. I realised the value of true relations during this period. I will take care to bond with those whom i m really missing these days.                



  7) DrSwapna Shedge - Thoda hain thode ki jarurat hain..this is so true.let it be our needs or our happiness. I m enjoying driving through empty roads , entering a campus which otherwise is buzzled with pts,relatives, students, faculty is now like a abandoned zone , an unmeasurable pleasure of spending time with loved ones,zoom meetings with dearest friends, cooking delicious recipes ,☕in garden listening to chirping of birds who r having their gala time, and over and above sleeping for  hrs for which no one to ask why.aur kya chahiye dostoon.mazza nu lifeЁЯШГ


8. Dr. Binita Mehta: This lockdown has taught me to have lots and lots of patience. I am getting a lot of me time, a lot more time to think about what and how next and spending quality time with everyone at home. Exercising at my best.




9. Dr. Sunita Nair
This lockdown has taught me to slow down and what matters is family more than career.
It was difficult to cook clean and do everything on our own.Both my kids and hubby are also pitching in.I have improved my culinary skills to the max.
The me time which I used to miss.
The family time and of course more conversations with friends  too...The birds chirping which I have never listened to earlier. True bonding period for all.

10. Dr.Jaydeep bhambare
Hi all , best thing was i could give time to my kids, wasn't a holiday totally as was working as all physicians did, but could play with my younger son which i always wanted but couldn't
My kids saw me helping prajakta in household chores and have started to do their things independently
Slept undisturbed by night emergency calls after a long time
And as rightly said by other friends am enjoying the morning glory of my garden without haste of time
Got chance to call all my relatives and freinds
And MOST importantly got opportunity to read all whatsapp text on our group daily and enjoyed a lot,and the best part was though shy of participating in plays and stage shows got opportunity with help of Nipa to be a part of our group song.





11. DrBindu Patel - the lockdown has made me ЁЯе▒ЁЯШ┤ lazy. Sleeping late and waking late. Enjoying family timeЁЯСиЁЯСйЁЯСжЁЯСжmovies,series , music ЁЯО╝. T.V. serialsЁЯП╣ of Ramayana and Mahabharata getting us back with full positivity and spiritual touch in our lives.Teaching Geeta shlokas to my daughterЁЯСзЁЯП╗ Radhika from Adhaya 15 of Bhagwad Geeta.Making kids do houseЁЯПа hold chores ,to become more independent . I m growing more deep in spiritually .Also enjoying gardening and making fresh amla juiceЁЯНпfrom my own plantsЁЯзГЁЯМ│.Getting to learn more on keeping patience and also efforts of our maids who do our work .So learning to thankЁЯЩП everyone from this lockdown.Even kids and husband who r doing their best to keep their angry mom happyЁЯСйЁЯП╗‍ЁЯж░.
Also the shooting for song made us busy with kids as they were very keen to recordЁЯУ╖ and tried their choreographyЁЯТГ skills on us .Also we got to see and chat more during lockdown than otherwise.So all that happens is for goodЁЯСН.Wishing u all a good nightЁЯОЗ.




12. Dr. Seema Jashnani: Family love and unity is important to face any stressful situation 
we have many reasons to be thankful to God about






13. Dr Pankaj Pagar : this lockdown was very special for me much more time spend with family members first time I have taken study of my children as my opd and ipd work is also continuous in this lockdown on 22nd march my special birthday was celebrated everyone give me special appreciation some of the social work with ima starting a special covid opd in a school building from tomorrow.



14.  Dr. Rupali Parikh 
Even the corona cloud has a silver lining. I used to often wonder if my existence really mattered. This lockdown made me realize that I was ESSENTIAL, and what I do matters. 
It also enlightened me about all that was NON-ESSENTIAL (things and people) for which I was unnecessarily sacrificing my physical  and emotional well-being. Corona has taught me that it's futile to go on accumulating for a tomorrow that may never come so I am grateful for each day that I get to spend with my loved ones. I value my family  and my friends even more. I am more forgiving and less demanding. I am becoming  a better me. 
Thank you corona.





15.Dr. Priti Rane.    This lockdown has given me chance for  'Introspection' . Realised that Life is so simple and beautiful..we make it complicated with our endless wishes.It has taught me that what really matters is 'this moment' ! And offcourse..it has given me quality time to spend with loved ones ЁЯШК





16. Dr. Shilpa Ambekar : This  lockdown is a blessing in disguiseIs very relaxing Got the opportunity of having afternoon naps. Had not expected, cutting down  20 %workload can make such a difference 
Though not doing much of household chores,but enjoying reading,playing chess and     rami learning digital  applications, ,watching netflix and hotstar series with kids and Aniruddh 
I feel government should implement a compulsory 15 days lockdown every year (probably in December)as a part of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan and Swachh family Abhiyan ЁЯдСЁЯдСЁЯдС
As someone has rightly said :Success is Liking yourself, Liking What you do and Liking how u do it.




17. Ashish Mehta
Everyone has different definition of Lockdown .
For me it is rollercoaster ride at home
ЁЯШВЁЯШВЁЯШВЁЯШВ ЁЯШВ.

Lockdown gives strange mood swingsЁЯд╖‍♂️

One day i work like a Tiger ЁЯПГ‍♂️ЁЯРЕ
Another day I m lying in sofa like a crocodileЁЯРК

One day, i cook like the winner of Master chefЁЯНХЁЯНйЁЯН╣ЁЯео
And the next,
Mujhe kuch samajh ni aa rahaЁЯдж‍♂️... Maggi banaloЁЯНЭЁЯШЬ
One day i do yoga like it was never beforeЁЯзШ‍♀️
Another day i eat like i will never get it again ЁЯШЛЁЯНХ

One day i m like
O sweetheart ❤
I will manage ,please do your office  work ЁЯе░...chat with friendsЁЯТУ u need the change
Another day i m like
Jub dekho office ,meeting,concall, dost
ЁЯШбkya hai ye

But lockdown changed me a lot n come to know value of family n relationship .started spending more time with kids n now v r much closer. V play games ,cards,Ludo, monopoly , carrom n what not

Recently v saw pen drive of our get together.  cherries the memories . ЁЯе│ЁЯе│

Lastly guys b safe n stay at Home.


18. Dr. Swati Pawar: Lockdown Experience of a Working Woman

If you look at your life now compared to what it was before the COVID-19 pandemic, you’ll see that nothing is the same. As you take measures to protect your physical health, you may be paying less attention to your mental health. Public health experts know, however, that the pandemic has already had a major impact on people’s well-being. I think it’s worth giving some thought to our well-being now because while not everyone will suffer physically from the virus, everyone has been affected by it in so many other ways.
In recent months, I remember times when I felt that I was peering out over a void, clueless as to what lay ahead.
Until early March, I was in denial that the disease was a threat to us, at least in India. I felt that the WHO would provide us with necessary information on the disease, that it would give us a timely warning. When it declared COVID 19 a pandemic on the 11th of March, without containment strategies, I felt angry at myself for being so na├пve. How could I be so blind as to put my faith in an organization that is funded by the US and China? I projected my anger onto our country, my family, and friends. Delays in taking decisions, unplanned announcements, and the sloppy implementation of the lockdown, infuriated me. I started complaining: in the office, at home, through social media.
During Lockdown 1.0, I felt afraid. When I ventured outside my home, I dwelt on the hidden dangers of getting too close to someone or touching a potentially contagious surface. Humans are bad at assessing risk even in the best of times. I’m no exception. 
During the first phase of the lockdown, my fear often overwhelmed my reasoning.
Very quickly, my work-life relationship shifted. My maid left on the junta curfew day itself. Since then it has been all hands on deck. My husband and kids cooked breakfast and lunch, while I  took charge of the kitchen in the evenings because I attended the office during the day.
I’m proud to say that the hospital administration, including my boss, hasn’t missed a day of work. We’ve actually had an increased workload. As well as day-to-day work, the Dean and the Medical Superintendent established the CORE Covid 19 Committee to oversee the safety of patients, staff, students, and doctors. We met daily, mostly on zoom, Finalised SOPs and disseminated the decisions taken via email. Each member completed the task assigned. Our Teleclinic, one of the COVID 19 response project, my pet peeve, I believe, is the first in the region.
Just as we were looking forward to lockdown 1.0 to end, I knew from my reading of scientific articles that it needed to be extended. Talking with my close friends in Maharashtra,  Germany, the US, and Australia and with my relatives in the Indian Army and Politics also gave me information from reliable sources. I analyzed it all and arrived at my own conclusions.
I’d mostly given up watching news and reading Whatsapp forwarded messages early on in the lockdown. I stopped consuming what hurt me, from food to news. I began to let go of things I can’t control, for example, my husband’s enthusiasm in the kitchen, my children’s resentment when I tell them I can’t work from home and a few overboard policies at work. I am consciously recognizing that we are all trying to do our best.
I realized there is a chance to grow from this, at work, and at home. There is an opportunity to experience life more holistically.
In the workplace, real equality means valuing family just as much as work, and understanding that the two reinforce each other. As a leader and as a manager, I feel that if work comes first, family need not come second – life comes together. If my subordinate has a family issue, I expect her to attend to it, and I am confident that her work will get done, and done well. Workers, who have a reason to be home to care for their children or their family, are more focused, more efficient, more results-oriented. 
Although I spend most of my time in the office, I do ensure spending time with my family. I am pursuing my interests, from writing and publishing articles to taking up cactus gardening, I participated in the college video, lead a webinar, tried a hand at brewing wine- courtesy, Rupesh, I even baked a cake for the first time.







Caregiving itself develops patience – a lot of patience – along with empathy, creativity, and adaptability. These are all attributes that are important in a high-speed, horizontal, networked global economy.
So, if there is any lesson in the COVID-19 pandemic, it is in making a shift within, and in our lives. We need to move from fearfulness and being confused, to growth and learning. I have developed some mantras,  I’d like to share: I make my talents available to those who need them. I live in the present and focus on the future. I am empathetic with myself and with others. I maintain a happy emotional state and spread hope. I look for a way to adapt to new changes. I practice quietude, patience, and creativity. I value relationships. I believe when you take any stress as a positive one and channelize it towards the wellbeing of yourself and others you are bound to have meaningful outcomes.




Dr. Nipa Tolia: My lockdown diaries...If 2020 is telling us anything......It's telling us to enjoy the moments we have and don't take any day , anything or in anyone for granted!!!!
Lot of fear and anxiety to begin with but all settled down in a couple of weeks....with the positivity of THIS TOO SHALL PASS....
Grabbed the opportunity to be in touch with friends with whom I haven't talked since the college days...creating the college  video was super fun. Couldn't believe that i could learn this new skill on the gadgets which our kids are so good at ..those 20 days of 2020 were the best of my lockdown period.... memory for lifetime!!!
#SpendingTimeWithNature #BirdWatchingListeningTo  ChirpingOfBirdsWatchingThe FlockGoingBackToTheir Home#FunTimeWithFamily # WatchingTVPlayingGames AndCards#CookingSpecial Dishes#DailyChores #Exercising(must especially in lockdown)#LittleHandsOn FewHobbies#Attending Webinars#ZoomCallsWith FriendsInNight#LotsAndLots OfMeTime....list is endless....all with the sunrays of  hope to brighten the day with lots of positivity!!!....

How badly I wish  this corona pandemic to end soon with a HOPE to  continue a happy, peaceful, contended and fun- filled changed lifestyle.


Comments

  1. Very good and happy to read diffrent views of life.

    ReplyDelete

  2. Time for humanity and the earth to heal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful experiences....Corona will go one day but these memories will never leave us. Keep jotting....love to all. Swati.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

рдпे рдХрд╣ॅा рдЖ рдЧрдпे рд╣рдо..рдпॅूं рд╣ी рд╕ाрде рд╕ाрде рдЪрд▓рддे

рдЖрдард╡рдгीрддрд▓ा рдо्рд╣ाрд│рд╢ेрдЬ....